Terms and Conditions
Heyhob.com and its functionalities and design and process is owned by Heyhob LTD, a limited liability company based out London. UK.
Welcome to Heyhob.com
The Website of Heyhob.com, content and its associated services (collectively “Website of Heyhob.com”) is a service.
Heyhob.com is an online portal and claims to own no workspaces whatsoever but it is connecting customers directly with workspace providers. It has tied up with many workspace provider(s) to provide services to customers.
Heyhob.com does not assume any responsibility for the service quality and satisfaction for the services provided by workspace providers.
Website’s advice to customers is to choose the service providers that they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
Heyhob.com responsibilities include:
- Issuing a voucher via email after booking a workspace.
- Providing customer support and information in case of any delay(s) / inconvenience.
Heyhob.com does not take responsibilities for the following:
- You agree that any booking made with a workspace Provider is between you and provider only, and does not include Heyhob.com. You further agree that any dispute concerning a booking, payments made to Workspace Provider, is between you and Workspace Provider only and shall not include Heyhob.com.
- Workspace Provider is responsible for the information made available to you and for fulfillment of the booking. Any booking is subject to the terms and conditions offered by Workspace Provider, and is totally separate from this Agreement.
- You agree to abide by the Workspace Provider’s terms and conditions of booking, including, without limitation, payment of any and all amounts when due and in compliance with the Workspace Provider’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. Your failure to abide by the Workspace Provider’s terms and conditions of booking may result in cancellation of your booking or denial of access to and forfeiting of money paid for such booking. You and you alone, are responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments that arise out of your use of this Website of Heyhob.com.
- You understand that the Website of Heyhob.com may contain links to third party websites, applications, or services that Heyhob.com does not own or control, including, without limitation, Workspace Providers’ professional services. You agree that Heyhob.com will not be held responsible or liable for the content of third party websites, applications, or services as well as Workspace Providers’ information and/or advertisements and that Heyhob.com’s inclusion of those websites, applications, or services as well as Workspace Provider information and/or advertisements within its Website does not constitute Heyhob.com’s endorsement of, recommendation of, or affiliation with any of those websites, applications, or services and/or Workspace Provider.
- If the employees of the Workspace Providers demonstrates rude behavior or misbehave with the customers.
- If the Workspace Provider cancels the booking for reasons unknown.
- If the something (a bag or laptop) of a customer gets lost / stolen / damaged in the event of working.
- At the time of booking, the customers may be required to furnish the following:
- A copy of the booking voucher
- A copy of the Photo identity proof of the user whose name was provided while making the booking. This includes ID Card, Passport Copy, Visa Page Copy, and Other valid ID.
- You need to provide a Pre-Authentication of the credit card. It would be between the Workspace Provider and the customer. In any case, you don’t have sufficient balance, or not willing to provide the credit card pre-authentication, the Workspace Provider has the right to deny the book, for which Heyhob.com won’t be held responsible.
- Customers hereby consent to receive communications by SMS, Emails or calls from HEYHOB.COM with regard to services provided by them.
- Heyhob.com is a booking service only. It shall not be liable to make good the loss of goods or property of customers for any of the acts, events, incidents whatsoever beyond the control of the company.