Welcome to Heyhob.com
The Heyhob.com website, content and its associated services (collectively “Website”) is a service that is owned by Heyhob LTD. UK.
1. Heyhob.com may collect the following personally identifiable information from you:
· Any information that you voluntarily submit to the Website, including, without limitation, through registration of a user account
· First and last name;
· Email address;
Other important information for booking or becoming a member.
2. Heyhob.com may also collect the following additional information from you:
· Your IP address;
· Your browser and search engine information;
· Your visitor history;
· Your geolocation;
· Your usage of the Website, including, without limitation, any links or items clicked or pages viewed and statistics;
· Information stored in cookies, pixel tags, or web beacons, but not for tracking of users;
· Analytic data from Google Analytics;
· Any other additional analytic data that you voluntarily submit to the Website.
3. Heyhob.com uses this personal or personally identifiable information to:
Provide you with the Website and services associated therewith, communicate with you, identify and fix problems with the Website, update you on changes to the Website, communicate with you concerning your user account, to complete a transaction you initiated, and to update you on Heyhob’s services offered through the Website or the services of third parties.
4. Purchase or sale of the Website or other assets:
5. You may stop Heyhob.com from collecting your personal or personally identifiable information by:
Adjusting your web browser settings, limiting cookies or other tracking techniques, deleting your Account, or by ceasing your use of the Website. You may contact Heyhob.com with any requests regarding your information, but Heyhob.com reserves the right to act or not act upon such requests.
You may also opt out of receiving certain email communications after you register as a Member.
6. When using the Website, you are obligated to:
Inform Heyhob.com of any changes to your personal or personally identifiable information, and protect the security of your username, password, and personal or personally identifiable information.
7. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Policy
The Website are not intended for or directed to users under the age of 18, and Heyhob.com does not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 or other minors. Where appropriate, Heyhob.com takes reasonable measures to determine that users are adults of legal age and to inform minors not to submit such information to the Website or in response to advertisements. If you are concerned that personal information may have been inadvertently provided to or collected by Heyhob.com, please contact us immediately so appropriate steps may be taken to remove such information from Heyhob.com database.
9. Contact and Notices
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.